Email Contact: Kate (at) RetroModernMom.com
Hello there! My name is Kate and I am a stay at home mom to three active little boys. Little Man is almost six, Punkin is three, and Munchkin is one. I married a wonderful man I know God had planned for me from the day I was born and we live in Southern California. My former life was in public relations but I never would have guessed I would one day become the type of person I pitched!
People have been asking me why I chose Retro Modern Mom as my blog title. I felt it embodied everything about me; my style, preferences and faith. I love all things vintage and retro yet I could never be without my modern conveniences (like my curling iron ;)).
A few fun things about me:
- I LOVE people! I am an extrovert to the core and enjoy chatting up anyone and everyone. Shoot me an email anytime!
- I am a girly girl if there ever was one. I was Miss Covina 2000 and even competed in Miss California. I love that God had a sense of humor giving me THREE boys! HA!
- I adore shopping, a great manicure, a good hair day and having my house cleaned (who doesn’t, right!?)
- My girlfriends keep me sane. Do you know who your SOS people are?
- I am passionate about healthy living and leading a more non toxic lifestyle.
- My belief and faith in Jesus Christ is paramount to every decision I make and I strive to raise my children in the love and knowledge of the Lord.
“The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of christian, But the fact that I am a christian does make me a different kind of woman.”